Yacht Broker position available
We are DBY Boat Sales is currently seeking a highly motivated and seasoned yachtsman or yachtwoman to assume a key role in our Pittwater office. Ideal candidates should be goal-oriented, self-motivated and maintain the highest ethical standards.
DBY offers an attractive commission split and the opportunity to join Australia’s most active brokerage that has been operating since 1977.
We represent a diverse range of boats from bluewater cruising yachts, leisure/family yachts, power boats and the brand new Hallberg-Rassy range of yachts.
Job requirements include:
- Generate new leads and continue to develop relationships with new and loyal clients
- Good technical knowledge of boats is essential
- Credibility in the yachting world
- Driven and keen to get out there to meet prospects
- Great negotiating and client management skills
- Manage any leads from start to finish
- Must be a team player
- Preparing boats for sale and project managing the sales process
- Test sailing and sea trials
- Update our CRM system
- Preparing particulars for sale documents
- Some weekend work would be expected
If you are successful you can expect training in all areas of the role. Our beautiful Pittwater office is located in Newport at Princes marina where you will have a desk overlooking the peaceful bay and marina.
Please express your interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be kept confidential.